Non Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer
- A non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer is used to safely detect temperature while reducing the risk of contamination and minimizing the risk of spreading the disease.
- It is the primary device that is used to detect the temperature of a diseased person.
- Can be used to screen people in offices, societies, and homes before they enter the premises.
- Measures temperature and gives the reading quickly for next use.
- It is easy to use.
- It is easy to clean and disinfect.